- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Studio One Lovers
- Write a Review
- #K84016 000000000 K84016000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/18/2005;Notes:Studio One Lovers is the latest release on Soul Jazz Records/Studio One Records, this time focusing on many of the clas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/18/2005;Notes:Studio One Lovers is the latest release on Soul Jazz Records/Studio One Records, this time focusing on many of the classic Rocksteady and early Reggae songs from the Studio One label that became the staple of blues house parties in the UK in the 1970s at the time of Lovers Rock, a style that included sweet harmonies, soulful reggae and of course love songs. Featuring all the usual classic artists, such as Horace Andy, Alton Ellis, Jackie Mittoo, Bob Marley and the Wailers, the Heptones as well as lots of rare tracks. Souljazz. 2005.;Track List:1. Delroy Wilson - I Don't Know Why;2. Basil Daley - Hold Me Baby;3. Myma Hague - Touch Me Baby;4. John Holt the Paragons - Darling I Need Your Loving;5. The Sharks - How Could I Live (1st Cut);6. The Mad Lads - Ten to One;7. Jackie Mittoo - Reggae Magic (2nd Cut);8. Larry Alvin - Your Love;9. Freddy Jenny - to Long Will Be to Late;10. Alton Ellis - Let Him Try;11. Albert Tomlinson - Don't Wait for Me;12. Horace Andy - Got to Be Sure;13. Carlton His Shoes - Never Give Your Heart Away;14. The Heptones - Ready to Learn;15. Bob Marcia - Really Together (No Strings);16. Ernest Wilson - Undying Love;17. Bob Marley the Wailers - I'm Still Waiting (1st Cut);18. Doreen Schaeffer - We're All Alone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.