- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Taxi Driver (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K61708 000000000 K61708000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2012;Notes:Taxi Driver - vinyl Soundtrack. The music by Bernard Herrmann was his final score before his death on December 24, 1975...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2012;Notes:Taxi Driver - vinyl Soundtrack. The music by Bernard Herrmann was his final score before his death on December 24, 1975, and the film is dedicated to his memory. Robert Barnett of MusicWeb International has said that it contrasts deep, sleazy noises, representing the "scum" that Travis sees all over the city, with the saxophone, a musical counterpart to Travis, creating a mellifluously disenchanted troubadour. Barnett also observes that the opposing noises in the soundtrack-gritty little harp figures, hard as shards of steel, as well as a jazz drum kit placing the drama in the city-are indicative of loneliness in the midst of mobs of people. Deep brass and woodwinds are also evident. Barnett heard in the drumbeat a wild-eyed martial air charting the pressure on Bickle, who is increasingly oppressed by the corruption around him, and that the harp, drum, and saxophone play significant roles in the music.;Track List:1. Theme from Taxi Driver 4:06;2. I Work the Whole City 2:24;3. Betsy in a White Dress 2:13;4. The Days Do Not End 4:05;5. Reprise: Theme from Taxi Driver 2:24;6. Diary of a Taxi Driver (Voice - Robert de Niro) 4:28;7. Theme from Taxi Driver 3:35;8. The.44 Magnum Is a Monster 3:11;9. Sport and Iris 2:17;10. God's Lonely Man (End Title) 1:52;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.