- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Tempo Dreams 4 / Various
- Write a Review
- #K63682 000000000 K63682000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 mix. The last couple of years have been huge for Pomo, going from a relatively ob...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 mix. The last couple of years have been huge for Pomo, going from a relatively obscure Canadian producer to releasing his debut EP on HW&W, remixing for the likes of Janet Jackson and Mark Ronson, producing "Am I Wrong?" on Anderson Paak's debt album and touring the globe with Disclosure as their opening act. Bastard Jazz has commissioned Pomo to be next in line for the fourth volume of their Tempo Dreams compilation series, following on the heels of the acclaimed Soul Clap-compiled Vol. 3. As with other Tempo Dreams records, Pomo has curated a slick and well-polished album full of exclusive tracks from friends and collaborators such as Lindsay Lowend, Aloka, Exmag, Syre, Daniel Crawford, FVLCRVM and more. Touching on the shimmering nudisco sound, plodding deep electronic vibes, funky instrumental hip-hop, and even a hint of drum 'n' bass, Tempo Dreams Vol. 4 takes its rightful place in the series as one of the most forward thinking compilations showcasing emerging young talent.;Track List:1. Geotheory - Gran Turismo (Prologue);2. Lindsay Lowend Jonah Baseball - Jeremy's Pet Peeve;3. FVLCRVM - Too Attached;4. Pomo - Blue Soda Pt. 1;5. Daniel Crawford - D Pad Down;6. Exmag - Distant Relative;7. Trian Kayhatu - Stockholm Syndrome;8. Syre - Don't Be So;9. 10.4 Rog - Sidewalking;10. Noo-Bap - Variegate;11. Aloka - Wait
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.