- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - The 78 Project: Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K84409 000000000 K84409000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP-only release. The 78 Project is a documentary journey across America that records today's musicians as they pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP-only release. The 78 Project is a documentary journey across America that records today's musicians as they perform the songs that inspired a century of music exactly as those works were originally recorded: instantaneously onto 78 RPM lacquer discs. Inspired by folklorist Alan Lomax, the 78 Project celebrates the artistry and craft that captured America's musical forms of a century ago, exploring the deep historical significance of American Folk songs in the process. With just one microphone, one authentic 1930s Presto recorder, and one blank acetate disc, musicians are given a single, three-minute take to cut a 78 RPM record, finding in that adventure a new connection to our cultural legacy. Includes tracks from Richard Thompson, Roseanne Cash with John Leventhal, Loudon Wainwright, Joe Henry & Lisa Hannigan, the Wandering and many others.;Track List:1. Richard Thompson-The Coo Coo Bird;2. Loudon Wainwright III -Old Paint;3. The Wandering- Glory Glory;4. Rosanne Cash with John Leventhal-The Wayfaring Stranger;5. Marshall Crenshaw-More Pretty Girls Than One;6. Valerie June- Wildwood Flower;7. Leah Siegel- a Little Love a Little Kiss;8. Adam Arcuragi-How Can I Keep from Singing;9. Reverend John Delore Kara Suzanne-Omie Wise;10. Amy Lavere-Railroad Boy (Died of Love);11. Joe Henry Lisa Hannigan-Red River Valley;12. Vandaveer-Banks of the Ohio;13. Dawn Landes-The Brown Girl;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.