- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - The Best Of Trojan DJ Reggae, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K91691 000000000 K91691000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, released to coincide with the re-launching of the classic Reggae Label Trojan Records. Troja...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, released to coincide with the re-launching of the classic Reggae Label Trojan Records. Trojan is a British record label founded in 1968. They have become one of the most influential Reggae Labels of all-time, specializing in Ska, Rocksteady, Reggae and Dub music. This collection highlights the early development of toasting on disc between 1969 and 1973. By the early 70s, DJ Reggae had become an integral part of the Jamaican sound, influencing a variety of styles, from Ragga to Hip-Hop Features King Stitt, Count Matchuki, U Roy, Dave & Ansel Collins, King Sporty, Dennis Alcapone and others.;Track List:1. Fire Corner (King Stitt);2. Matchuki's Cooking (Aka It Is I) (Count Matchuki);3. Pop a Top (Andy Capp);4. Jack of My Trade (Sir Lord Comic);5. Wear You to the Ball (U Roy);6. Draw Your Brakes (Scotty);7. Monkey Spanner (Dave Ansel Collins);8. For Our Desire (King Sporty);9. President Mash Up the Resident (Shorty the President);10. S 90 Skank (Big Youth);11. Tighten Up Skank (Dillinger);12. Teach the Children (Dennis Alcapone)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.