- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - The Best Of Trojan Rude Boy Ska, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- #K67492 000000000 K67492000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, released to coincide with the re-launching of the classic Reggae Label Trojan Records. Troja...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing, released to coincide with the re-launching of the classic Reggae Label Trojan Records. Trojan is a British record label founded in 1968. They have become one of the most influential Reggae Labels of all-time, specializing in Ska, Rocksteady, Reggae and Dub music. Following the end of World War II, the two most popular forms of indigenous Caribbean music in Jamaica were Calypso and Mento. Released in the early 60s through mid 70s, the irresistible sounds featured in this collection illustrate there is much more to the music of the Caribbean than simply Reggae. Features Lord Kitchener, Lord Power & Trenton Spence, Lord Creator, Marva Moore & The Gaysters and others.;Track List:1. Don't Be a Rude Boy (The Rulers);2. Soldiers Take Over (The Rio Grandes);3. Denham Town (Winston George);4. No Good Rudie (Justin Hinds the Dominoes);5. Rudie Gets Plenty (The Spanishtonians);6. Cry Tough (Alton Ellis the Flames);7. Rudy Got Soul (Desmond Dekker the Aces);8. Stop Them (Hazel the Jolly Boys);9. Rudies All Around (Joe White);10. Why Oh Why (The Black Brothers);11. Guns Fever (Blam Blam Fever) (The Valentines);12. Rudy a Message to You (Dandy)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.