- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - This Concerns Everyone / Various
- Write a Review
- #K68289 000000000 K68289000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Pittsburgh based independent label A F Records, home of Punk Rock band Anti Flag, has announced a new protest compilati...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Pittsburgh based independent label A F Records, home of Punk Rock band Anti Flag, has announced a new protest compilation titles This Concerns Everyone. The collection includes live and studio recordings of rebellious covers and originals from the likes of Tom Morello (The Nightwatchman, Rage Against the Machine), Tim McLlrath (Rise Against), Chris Wollard (Hot Water Music), Chris #2 (Anti- Flag), Erica Freas (RVIVR), and Chris Conley (Saves the Day) among others and will be released digitally (with additional bonus tracks) and on LIMITED EDITION COLOR VINYL LP (pressing limited to 1000 pieces.).;Track List:1. Establishment Blues - Chris Farren;2. Tiny Murders - Erica Freas;3. A Change Is Gonna Come - Chris Conley;4. What Did You Learn in School Today - Chris#2;5. Dirty Hands - PJ Bond;6. Ugly - Anika Pyle;7. House Gone Up in Flames - Tom Morello;8. Some People - the Homeless Gospel Choir;9. Other People's Guns - Chris Stowe;10. Selected Scenes of the Rising Swell - Chris Wollard The Ship Thieves;11. What Are You Fighting For? - Roger Harvey;12. Servilia - Shawna Potter and Brooks Harlan;13. Civil War - Tim McIlrath;14. I Ain't Got No Home - Justin Sane;15. Deep in the Soil of Galway - Thomas from the Burning Land;16. Hope Dies Last - Ryan Harvey;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.