- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - To Live a Lie 2 / Various
- Write a Review
- #K84320 000000000 K84320000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Let's talk about numbers I will start with the lowest. 0 is the number of minutes you'd waste listening to this record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2014;Notes:Let's talk about numbers I will start with the lowest. 0 is the number of minutes you'd waste listening to this record. 9 is the number of years to Live a Lie has been a functioning label and it has all lead to this release. 29 is the number of bands on this release, all ranging from the newest of the new, to the surliest grumpiest veterans: LAPSE, ABUSE., RABID PIGS, WATER TORTURE, LOW THREAT PROFILE, TERMINAL CRISIS, BEARTRAP, MAD DOG, CONGENITAL DEATH, HUMMINGBIRD OF DEATH, GRIT, BRIDGE, SICK/TIRED, CALLOUS, CHEST PAIN, VACCINE, XSWAMPX, SIDETRACKED, WEEKEND NACHOS, SCALPED, IMPULSE CV, VILE INTENT, FALSE LIGHT, CHEAP ART, TO THE POINT, SUPER MUTANT, STREET PIZZA, SÖFT DOV, and SLAVE all play a part on here. 100 is the release number, 100 releases to date! 545 is the approximate number of days this record took to put together... combining the efforts of all these bands to get into the record studio, to the brilliant mastering job Dan Randall did, to the final product you see here. It has all lead to this release. And although this is a second in a series, this is a brilliant start of triple digit releases for a label that is about to round the decade mark!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.