- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Too Slow To Disco 2 / Various
- Write a Review
- #K85964 000000000 K85964000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Track List:1. Alone Too Long - Darryl Hall John Oates;2. Hey Hey Baby - Ben Sidran;3. Be That Way - Jimmy Gray Hall;4. Come...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Track List:1. Alone Too Long - Darryl Hall John Oates;2. Hey Hey Baby - Ben Sidran;3. Be That Way - Jimmy Gray Hall;4. Come with Me - Eric Kaz;5. Stronger Love - Leblanc Carr;6. Leave Me Alone Tonight - Dave Raynor;7. Keep on Holding Me - R J Stone;8. Never Gonna Stop Lovin' You - Byrne and Barnes;9. Who'll Be the Fool Tonight - Larsen/Feiten Band;10. Medicine Woman - Paul Davis;11. Step on You - Joe Vitale;12. If You Want It - Niteflyte;13. Never Turnin' Back - Bruce Hibbard;14. Shades of Winter - Streetplayer;15. Fat City - Michael Omartian;16. Capsule (Hello People a Hundred Years from Now) - Michael Nesmith
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.