- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Two
- Write a Review
- #K67460 000000000 K67460000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:Minimal Wave: underground DIY electronic music from North America & Europe in the late 70's-80's. Characterized by 70's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:Minimal Wave: underground DIY electronic music from North America & Europe in the late 70's-80's. Characterized by 70's synth & drum machine production and home recording, most of these track were privately released on limited-edition cassettes or vinyl and known only to a handful of people over the years. New Yorker VERONICA VASICKA has spent the past five years painstakingly building the Minimal Wave catalog, and a label of the same name that specializes in digging up and reissuing the music. Partnering here with STONES THROW, the recordings have been officially licensed, remastered from their analog source tapes and compiled here by Vasicka and Stones Throw's PEANUT BUTTER WOLF.;Track List:1. Hard Corps - Dirty (Uk) - Hard Corps;2. In Trance 95 - Presidente (Greece) - in Trance 95;3. Philippe Laurent - Distorsion (France) - Philippe Laurent;4. Das Ding - H.S.T.A (NL) - Das Ding;5. Subject - What Happened to You? (Belgium) - Subject;6. Ohama - the Drum (Canada) - Ohama;7. Geneva Jacuzzi - the Sleep Room (USA) - Geneva Jacuzzi;8. Antonym - Cinnamon Air (Uk) - Antonym;9. Ruins - Fire (Italy) - Ruins;10. Ende Shneaflet - Animals from Outer Space (NL) - Ende Shneafliet;11. Felix Kubin Japan Japan (Germany) - Felix Kubin;12. Class Info - Out of Line (USA) - Class Info;13. In Aeternam Vale - Annie (France) - in Aeternam Vale;14. Aural Indifference - Theme (Australia) - Aural Indifference
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.