- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Ultra-High Frequencies: The Chicago Party
- Write a Review
- #K83395 000000000 K83395000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:For 23 straight Saturday nights of 1982, the Chicago Party dance show assaulted Chicagoland UHF eyeballs with Spandex, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:For 23 straight Saturday nights of 1982, the Chicago Party dance show assaulted Chicagoland UHF eyeballs with Spandex, Southside fly guys, tender tenderonies, magicians, contortionists, prismatic video gimmickry, and lip-synched singles by a rising regime of local post-disco casualties. Unfettered nightlife and outlandish humor poured out of oddball outpost the CopHerBox II and onto TV screens, presented here as a 100 minute video mixtape on DVD. It's companion compilation features five previously unreleased tracks, joined by music culled from a trove of self-released 45s and small-time 12"s.;Track List:1. The Chicago Party Theme - Jesus Wayne;2. Girl You're Too Cool - Magnum Force;3. Love Explosion - Donnell Pitman;4. Rush - Jesus Wayne;5. Garden of Eve - Yvonne Gage;6. Think - Rahmlee;7. Master's Plan - Central Power System;8. Burning Up - Donnell Pitman;9. Let Yourself Go - Closencounter;10. Pull Up - Universal Togetherness Band;11. Blow Me Away - MC2;12. Another Day - Keni Rightout;13. Into New Dimensions - Ind;14. Freedom (Sweet) Freedom - Ken Allison;15. Say Yes - New Testament Band;16. This Is Our Love Story - Harvey-Allison Experience;17. DVD Mix Tape - Various Artists;Special Attributes:BONUS DVD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.