- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - U.S. Music with Funkadelic / Various
- Write a Review
- #K63517 000000000 K63517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/30/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP release. 2009 release of this historic 'lost' album from the first off-shoot from the Parliafunkadelicment Tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/30/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP release. 2009 release of this historic 'lost' album from the first off-shoot from the Parliafunkadelicment Thang. In 1972, after the original line-up of Funkadelic broke up, one of the projects that was embarked upon was an LP by a group called U.S. a single 'Baby I Owe You Something Good' B&W 'I Miss My Baby' appeared that year credited to U.S. music with Funkadelic. An album reached test-pressing stage, but until now no more has been heard of it. U.S. (which stood for United Soul) were from George Clinton's home town of Plainfield, New Jersey and included future Funkadelic members Gary Shider, Cordell and Larry Mosson. The album was produced by Bernie Worrell, Ray Davies and Fuzzy Haskins it featured many Funkadelic musicians. The original album of five tracks includes some prime era Funkadelic grooves including the outrageous 'Rat Kiss the Cat on the Navel' and 'Be What You Is' which are both up tempo psychedelic funk, as well as the wonderful gospel-imbued vocals of Shider on 'I Miss My Baby' and the opener 'This Broken Heart'. Westbound.;Track List:1. Broken Heart;2. Baby I Owe You Something Good;3. Be What You Is;4. I Miss My Baby;5. Rat Kiss the Cat on the Naval;6. Baby I Owe You Something Good [Mono Single Mix];7. I Miss My Baby [Mono Single Mix]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.