- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Verve Remixed, Vol. 4
- Write a Review
- #K68099 000000000 K68099000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Two LP set of Vol. 4, Verve Remixed is a dozen hits. The Verve//Remixed series began in the spring of 2002 with the rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Two LP set of Vol. 4, Verve Remixed is a dozen hits. The Verve//Remixed series began in the spring of 2002 with the release of the unprecedented album featuring the world's most talented and sought after DJ's remixing the great vocalists of Jazz. The series has been highly regarded by tastemakers and critics alike. The series has combined sales over 350,000 units. A groove rooted in soul winds it's way through remixes of tracks by the likes of Roy Ayers, James Brown, Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone, and more.;Track List:1. Cry Me a River [Truth Soul Remix] - Dinah Washington;2. Gimme Som [Mike Mangini Remix] - Nina Simone;3. There Was a Time [Kenny Dope Remix] - James Brown;4. California Soul [Diplo/Mad Decent Remix] - Marlena Shaw;5. Take Care of Business [Pilooski Edit] - Nina Simone;6. Bim Bom [Psapp Remix] - Astrud Gilberto;7. Tenderly [Mocky Remix] - Anita O'Day;8. Tea for Two [Chris Shaw Remix] - Sarah Vaughan;9. Dilo Como Yo [Antibalas Remix] - Patato y Totico;10. Evil Ways [Karriem Riggins Remix] - Willie Bobo;11. Everybody Loves the Sunshine [9th Wonder Remix] - Roy Ayers;12. I Get a Kick Out of You [Cinematic Orchestra Remix] - Ella Fitzgerald
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.