- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Walk on the Wild Side: Jazz Side of Mod / Various
- Write a Review
- #K74526 000000000 K74526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2014;Track List:1. Walk on the Wild Side - Jimmy Smith (05:58);2. Low Down - King Curtis (02:36);3. Swingin' Machine - Mose Alliso...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2014;Track List:1. Walk on the Wild Side - Jimmy Smith (05:58);2. Low Down - King Curtis (02:36);3. Swingin' Machine - Mose Allison (02:29);4. Why Don't You Do Right? - Mark Murphy (02:31);5. Black Orpheus - Wayne Shorter (04:33);6. Stop That Twistin' in Here - Bill Doggett (02:34);7. All About My Girl - Jimmy McGriff (03:56);8. He's a Real Gone Guy - Brother Jack McDuff (06:04);9. Work Song - Oscar Brown Jr. (02:41);10. Blues Walk - Herbie Mann (04:08);11. Boogie Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones His Orchestra (02:43);12. Mr. Kicks - Oscar Brown Jr. (02:05);13. Soul Bossa Nova - Quincy Jones His Orchestra (02:47);14. Rebecca - Googie Rene (02:33);15. Watermelon Man - Herbie Hancock (07:09);16. I've Got a Woman (Part 1) - Jimmy McGriff (02:35);17. The Madison Time - Ray Bryant Combo (03:08);18. Mo' Onions - Booker T. the M.G.S (02:55);19. B.N. Blues - Herbie Mann (02:55);20. Right Now - Mel Tormé (02:16);21. Parchman Farm - Mose Allison (03:20);22. Something Frantic - King Curtis (02:28);23. You're the Boss - Lavern Baker Jimmy Ricks (02:21);24. Screamin' - Brother Jack McDuff (07:23)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.