- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Who Are You: An All-Star Tribute To The Who
- Write a Review
- #K64073 000000000 K64073000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:- Stars of Progressive Rock, Classic Rock, Punk Rock, and Country gather together to pay tribute to one of the most suc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:- Stars of Progressive Rock, Classic Rock, Punk Rock, and Country gather together to pay tribute to one of the most successful and influential bands of all-time, The Who! - Featuring performances by Iggy Pop, The Raveonettes, Sweet, Todd Rundgren, and Gretchen Wilson PLUS members of The Kinks, Asia, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Deep Purple, Dream Theater, Cream King Crimson, MC5, Herman's Hermits, Yes, The Vibrators, The Damned, and more! - Brilliant cover versions of the band's best loved anthems including "Baba O'Riley," "My Generation," "Who Are You," "Won't Get Fooled Again" and lots more!;Track List:1. Eminence Front - John Wetton K.K. Downing Derek Sherinian;2. Baba O'Riley - Nektar Jerry Goodman;3. I Can See for Miles - Mark Lindsay Wayne Kramer;4. Love Reign O'er Me - Joe Elliot/Rick Wakeman/Huw Lloyd-Langton/Carmine Appice;5. My Generation - Knox Dave Davies Rab Scabies;6. The Kids Are Alright - the Raveonettes;7. Won't Get Fooled Again - Sweet;8. Anyway Anyhow Anywhere - Todd Rundgren Carmine Appice;9. I Can't Explain - Iggy Pop;10. Behind Blue Eyes - Pat Travers;11. Magic Bus - Peter Noone Peter Banks Ginger Baker;12. Who Are You - Gretchen Wilson Randy Bachman;13. Pinball Wizard - Terry Reid Mike Pinera Brad Gillis;14. Squeeze Box - John Wesley David Cross;15. Bargain - 38 Special Ted Turner Ian Paice;16. The Seeker - Joe Lynn Turner Leslie West
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.