- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Various Artists - Yes L.A. / Various
- Write a Review
- #K64857 000000000 K64857000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In the late '70s Dangerhouse Records, most legendary of Punk Rock labels, released a handful of indi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In the late '70s Dangerhouse Records, most legendary of Punk Rock labels, released a handful of indispensable 45s and two LPs that everyone knows, worships and collects. One of the LPs was Black Randy's Pass the Dust, I Think I'm Bowie and the other one-sided album was Yes L.A. Features a remix of the Germs' 'No God' (originally on Slash) and the first appearance of X's 'Los Angeles'.;Track List:1. The Bags - We Don't Need the English;2. The Eyes - Disneyland;3. The Alleycats - Too Much Junk;4. Black Randy the Metrosquad - Down at the Laundrymat;5. X - Los Angeles;6. The Germs - No God
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.