- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vaughan Brothers - Family Style
- Write a Review
- #K68428 000000000 K68428000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:200 gram vinyl LP pressing. Family Style is the lone studio album from Stevie Ray Vaughan and his brother Jimmie Vaugha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:200 gram vinyl LP pressing. Family Style is the lone studio album from Stevie Ray Vaughan and his brother Jimmie Vaughan, issued in September of 1990 nearly a month after Stevie Ray's tragic death in a helicopter crash at just 35-years-old. Produced by Chic's Nile Rodgers and sans either guitarists longtime bands (Double Trouble or the Fabulous Thunderbirds), the easygoing affair served as a celebration of both brothers newfound sobriety and their future musical endeavors together. The triumphant release entered the charts at No. 7 thanks to the runaway Motown/soul-inspired hit single "Tick Tock" and was a double 1990 Grammy Award-winner (Best Contemporary Blues Album and Best Rock Instrumental Performance - "D/FW"). Both Stevie Ray and Jimmie are in top form trading licks and guitar styles with further standouts coming in the form of the compelling numbers "Telephone Song," "Hard to Be," and "Long Way From Home.";Track List:1. Hard to Be;2. White Boots;3. D/FW;4. Good Texan;5. Hillbillies from Outerspace;6. Long Way from Home;7. Tick Tock;8. Telephone Song;9. Baboom/Mama Said;10. Brothers;Special Attributes:200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.