- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vaura - Sables
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67799 000000000 L67799000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/03/2019;Notes:The ever-evolving quartet Vaura follows up their 2013 album The Missing almost six years later with Sables, their most ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/03/2019;Notes:The ever-evolving quartet Vaura follows up their 2013 album The Missing almost six years later with Sables, their most refined and contemplative release yet. Introspective and somber, this album finds the band shedding most of it's post-metal heaviness in favor of experiments with brooding kosmische musik and the more avant-garde elements of new wave. Consisting of Josh Strawn (Azar Swan) on vocals, guitar and synthesizers, Kevin Hufnagel (Gorguts, Dysrhythmia) on guitar, Toby Driver (Kayo Dot) on bass, and Charlie Schmid (Tombs) on drums and electronics, the band engages ever more with their UK and German prog / art rock influences to grandiose and eerie effect. While still retaining the distinctive and specific style carved out on the band's first two releases (Selenelion in 2010 and the aforementioned The Missing), Sables is the all-vital third release, a concise collection of meditative compositions on endings and extinctions. Brilliantly complemented by the mixing and production work of legendary UK producer Peter Walsh (Scott Walker, Peter Gabriel), Vaura have delivered their best sounding, most intricate and realized album yet.;Track List:1. Espionage;2. Zwischen;3. The Lightless Ones;4. The Ruins (Hymne);5. No Guardians;6. Eidolon;7. Basilisk (The Infinite Corpse);8. Sables
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.