- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vaya con Dios - The Ultimate Collection
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L60646 000000000 L60646000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/10/2019;Notes:Vaya con Dios was Belgium's biggest export group, having sold more than 7 million albums. The band was founded in 1986 ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/10/2019;Notes:Vaya con Dios was Belgium's biggest export group, having sold more than 7 million albums. The band was founded in 1986 by Dirk Schoufs, Dani Klein and Willy Lambregt. They made it to the international charts with songs like 'Just A Friend Of Mine', 'What's a Woman?' and 'Nah Neh Nah'. Vaya con Dios stood out by the distinctive voice of it's lead singer Dani Klein and their mixing of different music styles. The Ultimate Collection shows the diversity of the band as well as the different periods from their existence. In 2013 they started their farewell tour which ended on 25 October 2014 in Brussels._x000D_ _x000D_ Vaya con Dios The Ultimate Collection is available as a limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on transparent vinyl.;Track List:1. Pauvre Diable;2. Just a Friend of Mine;3. Don't Cry for Louie;4. Philadelphia;5. Puerto Rico;6. Johnny;7. I Don't Want to Know;8. Nah Neh Nah;9. Travelling Light;10. What's a Woman?;11. Heading for a Fall;12. Far Gone Now;13. Time Flies;14. Forever Blue;15. Farewell Song;16. Stay with Me;17. Don't Break My Heart;18. Je L'aime Je L'aime;19. Don't Deny;20. Some Like It Hot;21. What's a Woman? [Special Bonus Track Featuring Aaron Neville];Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.