- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Veils - Sun Gangs
- Write a Review
- #K75573 000000000 K75573000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm green vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. The Veils are an indie/alternative band. The band's heartbeat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm green vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. The Veils are an indie/alternative band. The band's heartbeat is that of Finn Andrews, a globetrotting goth troubadour from a rock 'n roll lineage (he is the spawn of XTC's Barry). Head of Rough Trade Records Geoff Travis has referred to Finn as "a young but maturing real artist in the vein of Nick Cave and David Bowie". Sun Gangs is the third album by The Veils, released on 6 April 2009. The full-length album from this emotionally charged rock outfit finds front man Finn Andrews fully realizing the expressive power of his voice. Finn Andrews has described it as 'a very modern mixture of prayers, love letters and personal record keeping'. Sun Gangs was produced by Graham Sutton, with the exception of the opening track "Sit Down by the Fire", produced by Bernard Butler. No official singles were released to promote the album though 1-track promos of "Three Sisters" and "The Letter" were sent out to radio stations before release.;Track List:1. Sit Down By the Fire;2. Sun Gangs;3. The Letter;4. Killed By the Boom;5. It Hits Deep;6. Three Sisters;7. The House She Lived in;8. Scarecrow;9. Larkspur;10. Begin Again;Special Attributes:GREEN, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.