- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Velvet Acid Christ - Fun With Knives
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68509 000000000 L68509000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:2019 marks the 20 year anniversary of Velvet Acid Christ's album Fun With Knives. This classic blends many electronic e...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:2019 marks the 20 year anniversary of Velvet Acid Christ's album Fun With Knives. This classic blends many electronic elements, Masterful engineering & production. Not as raw as his previous releases, focusing more on dance anthems & atmospheres without losing the aggro edge of Velvet Acid Christ or bleeding into pop. Fully remastered & released in digital & Limited Vinyl formats with bonus track.;Special Attributes:REMASTERED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.