- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Versus the World - Homesick/Roadsick
- Write a Review
- K70864 000000000 K70864000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:VINYL LP Santa Barbara rock band Versus the World will make their long-awaited return in 2015 with their third, full-le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:VINYL LP Santa Barbara rock band Versus the World will make their long-awaited return in 2015 with their third, full-length record, Homesick/Roadsick, which is due out on June 23rd via Kung Fu Records. Featuring members of Lagwagon and The Ataris, Versus the World has spent the last decade of their lives performing shows and recording, and have often times found themselves in a thrilling paradox of wishing for a familiar bed on tour only to yearn to get back on the road after coming home. Hence the title of their latest record, Homesick/Roadsick. Following years of touring in support of their 2012 record, Drink. Sing. Live. Love., the band took some time out to recharge and returned to the studio with renewed drive and focus to record the new album. Working with producer Thom Flowers (The Ataris, Lagwagon) and mixer Ian MacGregor (All American Rejects, Katy Perry), Versus the World picks up where they left off with anthemic pop-punk and driving post-hardcore.;Track List:1. The Santa Margarita;2. The Black Ocean;3. A Storm Like Me;4. Seven. Thirty-One;5. A Brooklyn Rooftop;6. A Sight for Sore Eyes;7. Homesick. Roacksick;8. Bullet Train;9. Detox. Retox;10. Self Preservation Is Killing Us All;11. Our Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.