- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
- Write a Review
- #K57437 000000000 K57437000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm red colored vinyl LP pressing. Vertical Horizon was founded in the early-90s, but it was seven years befo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm red colored vinyl LP pressing. Vertical Horizon was founded in the early-90s, but it was seven years before lead singer Matt Scannell's songs became the radio hits that brought the popular grass roots band to national attention. Vertical Horizon released three albums independently (There and Back Again, Running on Ice, and Live Stages) and toured extensively before signing with RCA Records in 1998. In 1999, they released their breakout album, Everything You Want, which went on to sell more than two million copies. The second single off the record, the title track "Everything You Want," captured the #1 spot on Billboard's Hot 100 and Adult Top 40 charts, and became Billboard's Most Played Single of 2000. Having carved out a page in the annals of music history the band garnered further radio attention with "You're a God" (#4 on Billboard's Adult Chart) and "Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)." In 2005, "Best I Ever Had" became a top 20 country hit for country star Gary Allan.;Track List:1. We Are;2. You're a God;3. Everything You Want;4. Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning);5. You Say;6. Finding Me;7. Miracle;8. Send It Up;9. Give You Back;10. All of You;11. Shackled
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.