- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Veruca Salt - Ghost Notes
- Write a Review
- #K59759 000000000 K59759000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. The LP release contains three musical...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Double colored vinyl LP pressing in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. The LP release contains three musical interludes not contained in digital or CD format. Ghost Notes is the first new album from Veruca Salt featuring all original members (Nina Gordon-Vocals & Guitar, Louise Post-Vocals & Guitar, Steve Lack-Bass, Jim Shapiro-Drums) since 1997's certified gold album, Eight Arms To Hold You. Formed in Chicago, IL in 1993, Veruca Salt took the indie-rock world by storm with their first single 'Seether' from their debut album, American Thighs. For their first record in almost two decades Ghost Notes, the band enlisted producer Brad Wood (Smashing Pumpkins/Sunny Day Real Estate/Liz Phair) who also produced their debut release.;Track List:1. Prelude to Zeus;2. The Gospel According to Saint Me;3. Black and Blonde;4. Eyes on You;5. Prince of Wales;6. The Sound of Leaving;7. Love You Less;8. Laughing in the Sugar Bowl;9. Empty Bottle;10. Come Clean Dark Thing;11. I'm Telling You Now;12. Triage;13. Lost to Me;14. Black and Blonde (Reprise);15. The Museum of Broken Relationships;16. Alternica;17. Epilogue;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.