- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vetiver - Thing of the Past
- Write a Review
- #K64950 000000000 K64950000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2008;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2008 covers album from the critically-adored Alternative band. Two years after the highly acclaimed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2008;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2008 covers album from the critically-adored Alternative band. Two years after the highly acclaimed to Find Me Gone, Andy Cabic and Vetiver return with an album of old songs, all hidden treasures, entitled Thing of the Past. Think of it as Cabic's fully realized mix tape to the world: A collection of some of his favorite songs from some of his favorite records but presented, sequenced, and in this case performed by Cabic himself, with a little help from his friends far and wide. Produced by Thom Monahan and Cabic, Thing of the Past was recorded in 2007 in Sacramento and Los Angeles. The basic tracks were done live in the studio, with the resultant record clearly showcasing a tight-knit band of hugely talented musicians. Gnomonsong.;Track List:1. Houses;2. Roll on Babe;3. Sleep a Million Years;4. Hook Ladder;5. To Baby;6. Lon Chaney;7. Road to Ronderlin;8. Hurry on Sundown;9. The Swimming Song;10. Blue Driver;11. Standin;12. I Must Be in a Good Place Now
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.