- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vex Ruffin - Vex Ruffin
- Write a Review
- #K71950 000000000 K71950000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:On paper Vex Ruffin's music is simple: an untrained punk musician who uses a few basic instruments in uncomplicated way...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:On paper Vex Ruffin's music is simple: an untrained punk musician who uses a few basic instruments in uncomplicated ways, he calls the style 'minimalist.' Although it may not seem like it upon first listen, Vex's music is rooted in sampling and hip hop beat-making culture. The SP 303 sampler provides the drums and other sounds, a purchase inspired by Madlib. Vex is the first and only artist signed to Stones Throw Records on the strength of an unsolicited demo sent through the mail. Peanut Butter Wolf recalls, "It was kind of a fluke that I listened. I just liked the drawing on the cover so I decided to check it out. I called the phone number on the CD and Vex thought I was his friend playing a practical joke." These days, Vex is playing shows around LA and OC as a 3-piece band. He just played his dream gig at The Smell and is now ready for Coachella and 106 & Park. This is his debut full length album on Stones Throw Records.;Track List:1. Living for the Future;2. Prime of My Life;3. It Will Come;4. Warm Life;5. Hard on Myself;6. Be the Man;7. Need More Followers;8. Down in the Basement;9. Won Day;10. This Time;11. Forget It;12. Ruined;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.