- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vic Chesnutt - Ghetto Bells
- Write a Review
- #K75866 000000000 K75866000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Ghetto Bells matches the poetic power of Vic Chesnutt's words wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Ghetto Bells matches the poetic power of Vic Chesnutt's words with some of the most elegantly simpatico backing he's ever been blessed with, including jazz icon Bill Frisell on guitars, legendary writer, arranger and multi-instrumentalist Van Dyke Parks on piano, accordion and organ, Don Heffington of Lone Justice and the Jayhawks on drums and percussion, classically trained session-man Dominic Genova on double bass, Tina Chesnutt on electric bass and Liz Durrett on exquisite backing vocals. At the time, Vic Chesnutt had released a dozen albums in 15 years. Ghetto Bells has a powerful resonance that reveals itself slowly. A pair of seven-minute pieces are the heart of the album, both moving forward slowly, but ever so purposefully. One of them, "Rambunctious Cloud," is further sweetened by the presence of Van Dyke Parks on accordion and a staggering guitar solo from Bill Frisell.;Track List:1. Virginia;2. Little Caesar;3. What Do You Mean?;4. Got to Me;5. Ignorant People;6. Forthright;7. To Be with You;8. Vesuvius;9. Rambunctious Cloud;10. The Garden;11. Gnats;12. Vesuvius (Demo);13. Forthright (Demo);14. Prevails (Demo);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.