- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Victor Villarreal - Sleep Talk
- Write a Review
- #K90876 000000000 K90876000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Best known as the pioneering guitarist behind the legendary groups Cap'n Jazz and Owls, Victor Villarreal is one of the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Best known as the pioneering guitarist behind the legendary groups Cap'n Jazz and Owls, Victor Villarreal is one of the most inventive guitarists of modern indie-rock. "Sleep Talk" is Villarreal's second proper solo effort, recorded live in the studio, with Victor simultaneously performing guitar, percussion and vocals.;Track List:1. Whoever "Everyone" Might Be;2. My Halucidaydream;3. Dirtbkie Girls;4. A Mad Dad Dash;5. Karoshi;6. "That Familiar Band" Song;7. Wade and Beware;8. Yubari King;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, SILVER, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.