- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vietah - Czornaja Cvii
- Write a Review
- #K90194 000000000 K90194000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 release, the fourth album by the atmospheric black metal phenomenon from Belarus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 release, the fourth album by the atmospheric black metal phenomenon from Belarusian Swamps. Vietah is the brainchild of Antarctis, an artist hailing from the city of Gomel situated in the southeastern part of Belarus, close to the Ukrainian border. Over the years I Hate has worked hard to put the spotlight on former Eastern Bloc artists, who rarely get the attention they deserve from metal fans or media. Such a description is spot on in the case of Vietah! In a state where the political regime (in conspiracy with the church) does not look lightly upon metal-extreme metal in particular-and takes every chance to counteract or shut down everything not fitting their agenda, Vietah has managed to stay active for ten years, releasing four convincing full-length albums to date. Antarctis handles all instruments himself and delivers some really desperate vocals sung in the Belarusian language, giving his creations a unique touch - the folk soul of the Belarusian people permeates through Vietah's incantations.;Track List:1. Vosienskaja Glieba;2. Kol;3. Adljustravanni U Czornaj Vadzie;4. Niezvarotnasc
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.