- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vietnam - Concrete Is Always Grayer on the Other Side of the
- Write a Review
- #K84483 000000000 K84483000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/27/2004;Notes:This Brooklyn (by way of Texas) trio encompasses the best of Spaceman 3's dopey, drugged-out psychedelia, Lou Reed's da...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/27/2004;Notes:This Brooklyn (by way of Texas) trio encompasses the best of Spaceman 3's dopey, drugged-out psychedelia, Lou Reed's dark side narratives, and Dylan's everyman story telling. Vietnam is the soundtrack for people struggling to get by in a place where dreams don't always come true. "'The Concrete' is stripped-to-the-bone bluesy hippy rock with a 'fuck you' and 'follow your dreams' attitude" - Black Book.;Track List:1. Too Tired;2. Makes No Difference;3. Princess;4. Apoclaypse;5. Lullabye
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.