- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas
- Write a Review
- K55338 000000000 K55338000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/24/2009;Notes:Limited green vinyl LP pressing. Originally broadcast in 1965, A Charlie Brown Christmas is hands down one of the most ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/24/2009;Notes:Limited green vinyl LP pressing. Originally broadcast in 1965, A Charlie Brown Christmas is hands down one of the most beloved specials in TV history. Commissioned by Peanuts creator Charles M. Schulz, Vince Guaraldi and his trio rounded out by Monty Budwig (bass) and Colin Bailey (drums), composed and performed the timeless contemporary jazz score which wonderfully reflects both the spirit of the legendary Peanuts characters and the Christmas season. A Grammy Hall of Fame inductee in 2007, A Charlie Brown Christmas was inducted into the Library of Congress in May of 2012 with the accompanying statement, "A Charlie Brown Christmas introduced jazz to millions of listeners," and 45 plus years on it's still doing just that.;Track List:1. O Tannenbaum;2. What Child Is This;3. My Little Drum;4. Linus and Lucy;5. Christmas Time Is Here [Instrumental];6. Christmas Time Is Here [Vocal];7. Skating;8. Hark the Herald Angels Sing;9. Christmas Is Coming;10. Fur Elise;11. The Christmas Song;12. Greensleeves;13. Great Pumpkin Waltz;14. Thanksgiving Theme
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.