- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vince Guaraldi Trio - Vince Guaraldi Trio
- Write a Review
- #K64578 000000000 K64578000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:This San Francisco trio of the mid-1950s has a sparkling personality all it's own, with a refreshing lack of_x000D_ pre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:This San Francisco trio of the mid-1950s has a sparkling personality all it's own, with a refreshing lack of_x000D_ pretentiousness. With an ebullient swing on the up-tempos, and a subtle, unhackneyed approach to ballads such as "Sweet and Lovely" and jazz standards such as John Lewis's "Django", this 1956 LP marks Guaraldi's triumphant first complete album as a leader. With Eddie Duran and Dean Reilly.;Track List:1. Django Vince Guaraldi Trio 04:57;2. Fenwyck's Farfel Vince Guaraldi Trio 04:05;3. Never Never Land Vince Guaraldi Trio 04:16;4. Chelsea Bridge Vince Guaraldi Trio 03:38;5. Fascinating Rhythm Vince Guaraldi Trio 02:48;6. The Lady's in Love with You Vince Guaraldi Trio 03:56;7. Sweet and Lovely Vince Guaraldi Trio 03:46;8. Ossobucco Vince Guaraldi Trio 02:58;9. Three Coins in a Fountain Vince Guaraldi Trio 04:09;10. It's De-Lovely Vince Guaraldi Trio 03:23
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.