- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Violent Femmes - Hotel Last Resort
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68528 000000000 L68528000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Violent Femmes' tenth studio album, Hotel Last Resort resides among the groundbreaking band's finest...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Violent Femmes' tenth studio album, Hotel Last Resort resides among the groundbreaking band's finest work, simultaneously refining and redefining their one-of-a-kind take on American music, mingling front porch folk, post punk, spiritual jazz, country blues, avant garde minimalism and golden age rock 'n' roll into something still altogether their own. Founded and fronted of course by singer/ guitarist Gordon Gano and acoustic bass guitarist Brian Ritchie, the Milwaukee-born combo remains as warm, wise and weird as ever before, with such new favorites as "Another Chorus" and "Everlasting You" continuing to mine the vast range of ideas, melodic complexity and organic sonic craftsmanship that has characterized the band's body of work since their landmark self-titled 1983 debut.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.