- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Viva L'American Death Ray Music - Live At Third Man Records
- Write a Review
- L32815 000000000 L32815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/05/2018;Notes:"Viva L'American Death Ray Music began in 1999 as 'American Death Ray,' the brainchild of Memphis garage scene stalwart...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/05/2018;Notes:"Viva L'American Death Ray Music began in 1999 as 'American Death Ray,' the brainchild of Memphis garage scene stalwart Nicholas Ray. Since then, the project has twisted, turned and head-tripped nominally, to it's current moniker, and sonically, from Velvets-influenced jams into an amalgam of truly exploratory punk, no wave, electronic and psychedelic rock music. This live 7' will be their first music since their 2013 single, a 7' split released by Memphis big wigs Goner Records. The tracks featured are 'The Painter' and 'Falling', both previously unreleased! A highlight is during the A-side, whose repetitive mantra 'I am the painter, not the paint', channels a damaged, American Mark E. Smith, definitely for fans of his work. The B-sde showcases what could be an outtake from Alex Chilton's addled masterpiece 'Like Flies on Sherbet', a barroom song if there ever was one.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.