- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Viva Voce - The Future Will Destroy You
- Write a Review
- #K84459 000000000 K84459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:Viva Voce's 2011 release the Future Will Destroy You is an expansive and somewhat slow-burning mix of the Indie Rock, P...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/21/2011;Notes:Viva Voce's 2011 release the Future Will Destroy You is an expansive and somewhat slow-burning mix of the Indie Rock, Psych Rock, and Pop sounds they've delved into over the years. Viva Voce have always evinced an interest in the kind of Garage Rock meets Baroque Pop aesthetic of such acts as Yo La Tengo and Sparklehorse, and fans will be happy to know that not much has changed here. Once again centering on the married duo of singer/guitarist Anita Robinson and drummer Kevin Robinson, tracks like the Yo La Tengo-ish "Analog Woodland Radio" and atmospheric lo-fi dance number "Diamond Mine" are perfect afternoon car-trip tracks that find vocalist Robinson evincing something like a combination of Mazzy Star's Hope Sandoval and Stevie Nicks. Similarly, the country-inflected "Black Mood Ring" keeps the Fleetwood Mac meets Luna vibe going, and the late-album epic "A Viking Love Song" is a great cinematic light-show mood piece.;Track List:1. PL Stic R Dio;2. Analog Woodland Song;3. Diamond Mine;4. Black Mood Ring;5. No Ship Coming in;6. The Future Will Destroy You;7. Cool Morning Sun;8. We Don't Care;9. A Viking Love Song;10. The Wondering Soul
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.