- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wage War - Blueprints
- Write a Review
- #K69426 000000000 K69426000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With over five years of unmatched determination, the culmination of five Florida musicians' effort i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. With over five years of unmatched determination, the culmination of five Florida musicians' effort is ready to be unleashed. Wage wars debut album blueprints, co-produced by A Day to Remember's Jeremy McKinnon along with Andrew Wade, resounds with all of the tension and ingenuity of it's creation. The band delivers 11 tracks of uncompromising multi-dimensional hardcore, filled with high-intensity rhythms, battering drums and blazing guitars, tempered with tuneful vocal passages. Crushing breakdowns alongside a combination of roaring and melodic vocals prove powerful enough to level a small village. Yet, wage war isn't focused solely on destruction. "The goal of blueprints was to establish a foundation," Quistad says. "It's our first record and our first chance to show people what we're about. So we really went all out to deliver the best songs we could possibly write and play them to the best of our ability I think a lot of people are going to be surprised.";Track List:1. Hollow;2. Twenty One;3. Alive;4. Blueprints;5. Youngblood;6. The River;7. Deadlocked;8. Enemy;9. Spineless;10. Basic Hate;11. Desperate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.