- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walk the Moon - What If Nothing
- Write a Review
- K57056 000000000 K57056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. What If Nothing is the third studio al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double 180gm colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 release. What If Nothing is the third studio album by Walk the Moon. The first single released from the album was "One Foot" on September 22, 2017. They released their second single "Headphones" on October 13, 2017. Lead singer Nicholas Petricca started the band in 2006, while a student at Kenyon College, deriving the band's name from the song "Walking on the Moon" by The Police. The group independently released their debut studio album in November 2010. Influential music blog Neon Gold helped to break the band in January 2011. In February 2011, they signed to RCA Records and in June 2012 released their first major label studio album, Walk the Moon. In December 2014, the band released their second major-label studio album, Talking Is Hard.;Special Attributes:WHITE, PURPLE, COLORED VINYL, 180 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.