- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wall of Death - Loveland
- Write a Review
- #K70652 000000000 K70652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. There's so much that went into French ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. There's so much that went into French psychedelic trio Wall of Death's new album Loveland. There's the band itself: Gabriel Matringe, the guitarist and ex-cello player, and Brice Borredon, who grew up in the country in the south of France and who dedicated himself completely to the piano at age 6, and Adam Ghoubali, who taught himself drums after hearing the Doors. Then there's Innovative Leisure's Hanni El Khatib, the genre-smashing guitarist who shares songs with GZA and who'd devote his most ambitious production work yet to Wall of Death. There's the giant stack of vintage equipment-organ, synthesizer, electric piano and a positively luscious Mellotron. Produced by Black Angels compatriot (and BBQ expert) Texan Brett Orrison, their 2012 debut Main Obsessions on France's Born Bad label was like if Ennio Morricone had taken over for John Cale on that first Stooges LP-an album as desolate as it was heavy. But for their new album, Wall of Death wanted something... well, new, in every way. They wanted to take that extra step-to make modern music with the most exquisitely vintage equipment possible, explains Ghoubali, and to seek out a new producer with unfamiliar ideas to make it happen.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.