- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walter Martin - My Kinda Music
- Write a Review
- #K64890 000000000 K64890000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:VInyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 album from Walter Martin of acclaimed indie band The Walkmen. Follow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:VInyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 album from Walter Martin of acclaimed indie band The Walkmen. Follow-up to 2014's We're All Young Together continues his work in the Children's genre. First single, "Hey Matt" features Matt Berninger of The National and was picked up by Pitchfork, Consequence of Sound, and Stereogum. Also features Laura Gibson and contributions from Phil Ek and Gabe Wax. The Walkmen is an indie rock band, with members based in New York City and Philadelphia. The band formed in 2000 with three members from Jonathan Fire*Eater-Paul Maroon (guitar, piano), Walter Martin (organ/bass), and Matt Barrick (drums)-and two from The Recoys, Peter Bauer (bass/organ) and Hamilton Leithauser (vocals, guitar). They prefer the sound of vintage musical instruments, particularly the upright piano, and have often recorded at Marcata Recording, a recording studio built in Harlem in 1999 by the three former members of Jonathan Fire*Eater. The band are currently on hiatus, with Leithauser, Bauer and Martin all pursuing solo careers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.