- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walter Martin - Reminisce Bar & Grill
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66910 000000000 L66910000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/24/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 album from the singer and multi-instrumentalist with The Walkmen. Outside of the band, he's als...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/24/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 album from the singer and multi-instrumentalist with The Walkmen. Outside of the band, he's also built a prolific solo career - one that's heavily dabbled in children's music. He's won awards for 2014's We're All Young Together and this year's My Kinda Music, but now he's growing up and taking a hard look in the mirror. He describes Reminisce Bar and Grill as his "mid-life crisis album." Jaunty guitars, whistling flutes, and rippling cymbals evoke a sunlit, slightly scuzzy beachside dive. There, Martin recalls an "emotional run" that served to remind him "we've only got one body.";Track List:1. Me McAlevey;2. Too Cold to Waterski;3. I Went Alone on a Solo Australian Tour;4. I Can Run Now from the Hellhounds But I Can't Hide;5. I'm a Puppy;6. The Drummer;7. Ride Down the Avenue;8. I Wanna Be a Country Singer;9. Pink Piano;10. Colorado Lonesome;11. I Dreamed I Was Lana Del Rey's Older Brother
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.