- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walter Mitty - Every Town Needs a Cowboy
- Write a Review
- #K90954 000000000 K90954000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Extremely limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2009 album from Walter Mitty. Walter Mitty & His Makeshift Orchestra was fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Extremely limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2009 album from Walter Mitty. Walter Mitty & His Makeshift Orchestra was formed as a loose collective by Walter, song writer and wanna-be cult leader. Being spread among the West Coast hasn't stopped this band from creating instant classics, and doing lengthy tours that have runs with bands like Modern Baseball. Acoustic guitars, makeshift percussions, and lyrics that remind you how bad things are but for some reason leave you feeling better in the end. The sound track of your ‘20s.;Track List:1. Punk with An X;2. Sunset BLVD;3. Every Town Needs a Cowboy;4. Slither;5. Hey Bird;6. Mickey Flynns;7. I'm Riding My Bike to Charleston;8. Save Banning Ranch!;9. Walks on Balboa;10. My Pink Bike
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.