- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wand - 1000 Days
- Write a Review
- #K69098 000000000 K69098000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:The plan, it turns. Some many revolutions in a year, in a life. WAND launch their third album in what can only be calle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:The plan, it turns. Some many revolutions in a year, in a life. WAND launch their third album in what can only be called the relative blink of an eye, and it is 1000 Days. This year's last year: August of 2014 was Ganglion Reef, Wand's debut album release, on GOD?, reveling in their dark circuits and three-ring modulations. Following that, they ranged from their south-Cali base, towing their sound around this maze of interstates and state routes. Shows of all kinds were playing, plenty of people to meet up with on the way. Hands across the water: Europe got booked. And suddenly, just look over your shoulder-it was March of 2015, with a second album entitled Golem (this time on In the Red) trailing Wand's sound farther down the road, past the sky, into storm and casino food. No time to spare more dates to be played across the landmass. And another set of European dates later, 1000 Days. One year in the life of Wand so far: the world-some beyond.;Track List:1. Grave Robber;2. Broken Sun;3. Paintings Are Dead;4. Dungeon Dropper;5. Dovetail;6. 1000 Days;7. Lower Order;8. Sleepy Dog;9. Stolen Footsteps;10. Passage of the Dream;11. Little Dream;12. Morning Rainbow
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.