- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wanda Jackson - Heart Trouble
- Write a Review
- #K77153 000000000 K77153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/01/2014;Notes:Wanda Jackson was, and, it seems, remains, almost 50 years later, the undisputed queen of rockabilly. Her self-titled c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/01/2014;Notes:Wanda Jackson was, and, it seems, remains, almost 50 years later, the undisputed queen of rockabilly. Her self-titled comeback album from 2001 was a stellar example of her remaining rock & roll swagger, but this time out, she has a host of the faithful famous paying tribute. Dave Alvin, Elvis Costello, the Cramps, Lee Rocker, and the Cadillac Angels all join the rollicking festivities. Given a killer collection of songs, such as Paul Kennerley's title track with backing vocal support from Siedah Garrett, to a smoking version of the Louvin Brothers' "Cash on the Barrelhead," to the wooly instrumentation on some cuts - such as the Cramps burning through Charlie McCoy's "Funnel of Love" with her - Jackson's range seems indomitable and her voice is still in fine shape. Rosie Flores' help on the swinging "Woman Walk Out the Door" is a modern honky tonk masterpiece. The duet with Costello, a moving version of Buck Owens' "Crying Time," is simply one of the finest country-duet performances out there and deserves a Grammy. But it's on the tracks on which Jackson appears with her band, such as "Mean Mean Man," "Riot in Cell Block No. 9," and "It Happens Every Time" (Alvin plays guitar on them, but does not sing) with Jackson handling all the vocals that work the best. Simply put, this is a rock & roll dream, full of raw, sharp performances, killer songs, and Jackson's irrepressible ability to take even the most innocent song and make it salacious.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.