- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wanda Jackson - Wanda Jackson-Debut Album
- Write a Review
- #K74542 000000000 K74542000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this album including four bonus tracks. This quintessential collector's edition i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing of this album including four bonus tracks. This quintessential collector's edition includes Jackson's self-titled debut LP, Wanda Jackson, originally released in 1958. Her first album for Capitol shows just how versatile she could be, singing a wide array from traditional American tunes to pop. This is a great mix of rural-rooted country music and first-generation rockabilly. Wanda was also the first country singer to bring a more glamorous style to her stage image, thanks to her mother's handmade flashy stage costumes. In addition to this sensational LP, we have included four bonus tracks from the same period. This great material represents the cream of the crop from Jackson's hit making stretch for the Capitol label during her most inspired years. All of these original gems - which have been brilliantly remastered to achieve the most pristine sound - are simple two-and-a-half-minute songs that convey all the sheer power and emotion of rock & roll.;Track List:1. Day Dreaming;2. I Wanna Waltz;3. Heartbreak Ahead;4. Making Believe;5. Here We Are Again;6. Long Tall Sally;7. I'd Be Ashamed;8. Sticks and Stones;9. Just Call Me Lonesome;10. Let Me Go Lover;11. Money Honey;12. I Can't Make My Dreams Understand;13. Happy Happy Birthday;14. (Let's Have a) Party;15. Brown Eyed Handsome Man;16. Stupid Cupid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.