- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wang Chung - To Live & Die in L.A.
- Write a Review
- #K64930 000000000 K64930000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1985 motion picture. The To Live and Die in L.A. soundtrack is Wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1985 motion picture. The To Live and Die in L.A. soundtrack is Wang Chung's third album and second on Geffen Records. Instead of following up on the success that Points On The Curve landed them, the band switched gears to produce an original motion picture soundtrack. The switch allowed for them to experiment with different styles of music from the conventional pop music on their previous album. Released in 1985, only the album's title song made it on the US Billboard Hot 100. Includes 'Wake Up Stop Dreaming', 'Wait' (which first appeared on Points On The Curve album) and more.;Track List:1. To Live and Die in L.A;2. Lullaby;3. Wake Up Stop Dreaming;4. Wait;5. City of the Angels;6. The Red Stare;7. Black-Blue-White;8. Every Big City
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.