- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ward Thomas - Cartwheels
- Write a Review
- #K90389 000000000 K90389000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Import LP Pressing. Ward Thomas could tell that change was afoot from the moment they wrote Cartwheels, now the punch-t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2016;Notes:Import LP Pressing. Ward Thomas could tell that change was afoot from the moment they wrote Cartwheels, now the punch-to-the-stomach title track of their sensational second album. Straight away, Catherine and Lizzy knew the song was special. Whenever they performed it live, they felt an intense connection to the crowd. The song tells the sad tale of someone who refuses to accept that a relationship is over, who longs to be noticed, but is only ignored, who "bends so we won't break". It's both heartbreakingly sad and sonically beautiful, a gut-wrenching tear-jerker whose stripped-back sound leaves nowhere to hide. Cartwheels was written two years ago, at a session in Nashville during the campaign for 2014's 'From Where We Stand', the duo's unexpectedly successful debut album. The remainder of the new album, which shares a name with the track, was written and recorded in London, produced largely by Martin Terefe (KT Tunstall, Jason Mraz, Shawn Mendes), and partly by Jimmy Hogarth (Amy Winehouse, Paolo Nutini, Sia). Cartwheels wasn't just the first track in the bag, it inspired what was to follow. Sony. 2016.;Track List:1. Carry You Home;2. Almost Easy;3. Material;4. Cartwheels;5. Guilty Flowers;6. Lose Me;7. Good on You;8. When It's Not Me;9. Boomerang;10. Dirt and Gold;11. Where the Sky Is;12. Proof;13. Who I'm Not;14. Safe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.