- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warpaint - Heads Up
- Write a Review
- #K62498 000000000 K62498000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It's easy to get the wrong impression about Warpaint. The band's studio albums (including their most...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It's easy to get the wrong impression about Warpaint. The band's studio albums (including their most recent full-length, 2014's Warpaint) have tended to emphasize moody atmospheres: gauzy keyboards, hypnotic harmonies and sinister grooves. In concert, however, the Los Angeles quartet - vocalist/guitarist Emily Kokal, vocalist/guitarist Theresa Wayman, bassist/vocalist Jenny Lee Lindberg and drummer/keyboardist/vocalist Stella Mozgawa - pair this moodiness with bumped-up tempos and sinewy beats. The music's no less dark - but it has an additional rhythmic urgency and tension that can be surprising. Of course, confounding expectations has been part of Warpaint's m.o. since the band formed in 2004. And so when the band convened to make their third studio album, Heads Up, they shared a common goal: to make a faster, dance-oriented record. "We've always had this really jammy, high-energy live show compared to some of our records," Kokal says. "We all love to dance. We didn't want to take away from the emotion or the core feeling of what our band is all about - which I don't even think we could take out if we wanted, because it is who we are - but we wanted to bump the speed up and have a little bit more fun." Mission accomplished.;Track List:1. White Out;2. By Your Side;3. New Song;4. The Stall;5. So Good;6. Don't Wanna;7. Don't Let Go;8. Dre;9. Heads Up;10. Above Control;11. Today Dear
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.