- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warren G - Regulate: G Funk Era (20th Anniversary Edition)
- Write a Review
- K54978 000000000 K54978000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Grammy®-nominated hip-hop pioneer Warren G is a Long Beach rapper who formed the legendary group 213 (named after the c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Grammy®-nominated hip-hop pioneer Warren G is a Long Beach rapper who formed the legendary group 213 (named after the city's area code) with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg, who went on to collaborate with step-brother Dr. Dre on The Chronic (providing the samples for 'Nuthin' But a G-Thang') and contribute the track 'Indo Smoke' with Mista Grimm and Nate Dogg on the Poetic Justice soundtrack. After a lively bidding war, Warren signed to Def Jam, which released his debut album, Regulate... G Funk Era in 1994, with the title track climbing to No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100. In celebration of Def Jam's 30th Anniversary UMe will be releasing a '20th Anniversary Extended Edition' version with three new EDM remixes by Destructo & Wax Motif, Photek and Jauz.;Track List:1. Regulate (Feat. Nate Dogg);2. Do You See;3. Gangsta Sermon (Feat. B-Tip and Ricky Harris);4. Recognize (Feat. The Twinz);5. Super Soul Sis (Feat. Jah Skills);6. '94 Ho Draft (Feat. B-Tip and Ricky Harris);7. So Many Ways (Feat. Wayniac and Lady Levi);8. This D.J. (Feat. O.G.L.B.);9. This Is the Shack (Feat. The Dove Shack);10. What's Next (Feat. Mr. Malik);11. And Ya Don't Stop;12. Runnin' wit No Breaks (featuring Jah Skills Bo Roc G Child and The Twinz);13. Regulate (Destructo Wax Motif Remix);14. Regulate (Photek Remix);15. Regulate (Jauz Remix);Special Attributes:ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.