- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warren Zevon - Excitable Boy
- Write a Review
- #K55896 000000000 K55896000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes insert. Excitable Boy is the third album by Warren Zevon, released ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing includes insert. Excitable Boy is the third album by Warren Zevon, released in 1978. It includes the top 40 success 'Werewolves of London', featuring Mick Fleetwood on drums and John McVie on bass. The album brought Warren to commercial attention and remains the best-selling album of his career. The tracks 'Excitable Boy' and 'Werewolves of London' were considered macabrely humorous by some critics. The historical 'Veracruz' dramatizes the United States occupation of Veracruz, and likewise 'Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner' is a fictionalization of a mercenary in Africa. 'Lawyers, Guns and Money' is a tongue-in-cheek take on Cold War paranoia. In addition, there are two ballads about life and relationships ('Accidentally Like a Martyr' and 'Tenderness on the Block'), as well as a dance tune ('Nighttime in the Switching Yard'). Additional musicians included in the album's creation are band members Jorge Calderón on vocals, Danny 'Kootch' Kortchmar on percussion and guitar, and Russ Kunkel on drums. Among others, also Jackson Browne, Jeff Porcaro, Linda Ronstadt and Waddy Wachtel are featured as session musicians.;Track List:1. Johnny Strikes Up the Band;2. Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner;3. Excitable Boy;4. Werewolves of London;5. Accidentally Like a Martyr;6. Nighttime in the Switching Yard;7. Veracruz;8. Tenderness on the Block;9. Lawyers Guns and Money
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.