- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warsaw - Warsaw
- Write a Review
- K59777 000000000 K59777000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP 180 Gram reissue of early recordings by the Manchester quartet who changed their name to Joy Division and alte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP 180 Gram reissue of early recordings by the Manchester quartet who changed their name to Joy Division and altered the course of Alternative music. In addition to the original 12 tracks, the vinyl also includes five tracks from July 1977, the most Punk-inspired songs in the group's discography. Features Ian Curtis on vocals, Bernard Albrecht on guitar, Peter Hook on bass and Stephen Morris on drums. Blaricum. 2007.;Track List:1. The Drawback;2. Leaders of Men;3. They Walked the Line;4. Failures;5. Novelty;6. No Love Lost;7. Transmission;8. Living in the Ice Age;9. Interzone;10. Warsaw;11. Shadowplay;12. As You Said;13. Inside the Lane;14. Gutz;15. At a Later Date;16. The Kill;17. You're No Good for Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.